Thursday, December 16, 2010

This is what I'm looking forward to during week 15

Obviously the New England Patriots. We can clinch home field throughout the playoffs with a win. What does that mean, personally I think it means a trip to the Superbowl. Until someone can come into Gillette and beat us, I'm keeping my opinion that we can't be beat at home.The Packers with Rodgers only stand about a 10 percent shot but without him, well I would expect a 45 point win, a worse beat down than what we put on the Jets.

There are also many other story lines I really looking forward to in week 15. The Colts and Jags are another. The Colts have won the division in 6 of the past 7 years, and each year in the NFL for the past 7 years there has been a worst to first team in the NFL among the 8 divisions. Can the Colts finally lose the division for just a second time in 8 years? Can the Jags continue the streak and be the worst to first team this year? My answer is Yes. The Colts are a different team at home, a much better team, it's the turf. I can't even begin to imagine what is going through the heads of Garrard, MJD, and the rest of the Jags. I bet they come out and play the game of their lives. I can't wait to watch this one.

KC and STL is interesting, both teams fighting for their respective divisions, neither of which I saw winning their divisions this year, one teams takes a big leap forward, one takes a giant step back. I'm liking STL in this one with possibly no Cassel for KC.

The Saints and Ravens match up seems to have two good teams heading in different directions. The Ravens after leading the game against the Steelers blew the game late and eventually lost. The very next week With a big 21 point lead against Houston in the 3rd quarter they decided to let them back in and they need overtime to pull out a win in that game. On the other hand the Saints seem to be looking closer to their Superbowl form. I like the Saints form to carry them past Baltimore in this one.

Those are the major things I'm looking forward to in week 15, I'm also looking forward to grilling and drinking beer, have a great week 15 everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment